We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Monday 17 September 2012

Horace's Holiday Diary, Day 1

Hello there, what a fabtastic day I've had on day 1 of my jollies. I decided to take a trip to Derwent Reservoir and dam, but silly me, I forgot my camera!!!

Still, some good news, I met some fellow travellers; Cedric and Derwent. We started chatting and I found out Cedric and Derwent were wanderers without a home to call their own, so invited them back to the holiday cottage for a chinwag



We got on so well that I invited Cedric to stay for his dinner, which was some good holiday type grub, sausage 'n' mash.



Cedric offered a bottle of wine as a thank you for my hosting him


I offered two choices of veg with the dinner, but Cedric didn't fancy either


So ever the obliging host, I heated up some beans for him



After dinner, we decided to relax on the sofa. This time, after advice from my good friend Lauren on my previous post, I thought I'd better leave my shoes on the floor.


We shared a dessert of Bakewell pudding, while watching The flatscreen TV






We might even crack open the wine later.

TTFN

With love from the bears.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Horace - sounds like you are having a lovely Autumn break - and great to be meeting new beary friends too ! Looks like a cosy cottage - have a great week there ! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine? You didn't tell me you had wine! I'd have been straight down. Dinner looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that looks a lovely cottage - very good of you to cater to Cedric's finickity eating habits, Horace!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)