I didn't have the same products as in the Youtube video, so impawvised. I found some Cut n dry foam and cut it into smaller squares.
I added some double sided tape to the black, more rigid side of the foam.
I then got busy with my pokey thingy
Making holey foam
I used both the holey strip, and the holes themselves, and pressed them into my sticky substrate.
Next, I blobbed some red and white acrylic paint onto my Gelli plate and brayered away.
Once my paint was evenly distributed, I pressed my newly made stamp into the plate.
I then pressed a plain sheet of card onto the Gelli plate.
Oh! My print didn't show. I think I was a little too gentle with the pressing of the stamp phase.
I added more paint to the plate and tried again, this time pressing a little more insistantly. Ah, that's better, my stamp, plus my pen squiggles show through this time.
I pressed the first print back onto the remaining paint on the plate, and this time made a much better impression.
Voila. Ooh I do like this Gelli plate. Unique prints and endless possibilities, what fun.
With love from the bears.