We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Tuesday 23 July 2013

A scrapbook sketch challenge

Hello there, just a quick one from me, Horace. I saw a sketch challenge over at Sue's fab blog,and really wanted to join in. Here is the sketch as posted.




I think I deviated a little from the original though.




I hope I didn't deviate so far that I'm banned from entering my scrapbook page though. Here's a picture of a flamingo at Banham zoo. There were a bank of mirrors which said flamingo helpfully posed in front of, creating a great photo opportunity.



Excuse the shortness of the post, I was so busy creating, I forgot to do my usual 'walk through, probably a good idea, as I'm still far too hot for clothing. Blush.
With love from the bears

4 comments:

  1. Oh no not too far from the sketch at all, Horace - it is only meant to be a starting point. Your page is fab. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful crafter Horace as it looks like a difficult sketch to me. Love the flamingo picture you used.

    Happy Crafting

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for the pink flamingos!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Lo. I love flamingos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)