We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Saturday 13 July 2013

Y is for....

Hello there, Pooh Bear here with you today to show you my Y page for the Craft Barn's Alpha Challenge . There was a slight twist to this fortnight's challenge to include yellow on your page. I wonder, am I yellow enough?



Yes, that's right, I managed to make the page all about me, I used mustard distress ink rubbed on through a mask, then I edged the page with red (something barn, I cannot think for the life of me which distress ink it was and am far too lazy to actually get up and search for it)!

I then struck a series of poses and asked Wilbear to take photos of me, why? Because my chosen word is Yoga!!!

My words read, 'I'm not Yogi bear, I'm yoga bear!!!

Excuse the short post, I need to go and lie down after all that exertion!!


With love from the bears

12 comments:

  1. Ah, that's better, I can see this one! Fabulous pages - inspired word choice and words to go with it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very witty take on the word for sure and lots of loverly yellow

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...what a bright and fun page...Love Yoga Bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super page featuring a super fit bear - love it. Great colours and great photos of you... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic page, looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOGA BEAR - ROFL - oh so funny what a giggle and what a super page too. Barn Door ink perchance? Not got that one. Love your page. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pooh, this is too funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pooh - great page this fortnight!! So bright and colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!
    Thanks for playing at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)