We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Saturday 22 September 2012

homebound Horace

Evening all, I've loved my hols, but I'm really missing the other bears now. I decided to have one last night here, and as I was feeling a little lonely on my own in the cottage I invited my new pal, the homeless Cedric, in for a chat before I left.

Cedric was telling me how he had no home to go to, and as it was a chilly night I invited him to sleep over for my last night. After all, I had a lovely big bed all to myself.




I'm not sure if he had a good sleep or not, as by the time I woke up, he was nowhere to be found. I guess he decided to carry on his nomadic travels.

Anyway, I'd packed my bag ready to travel home last night, but when I tried to pick it up just now, it seems really heavy compared to my journey up here. I really can't think why. Two mysteries, the disappearance of Cedric, and my extremely heavy bag. How odd!!




With love from the bears.

1 comment:

  1. Um, Horace... deductive powers are clearly not at full power at the moment; you must be too relaxed from your holiday and, at the risk of being ridiculously pantomimic about it.... "he's behind you!!"
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)