We blog, we bake.
We craft, we create.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Dragons dream tag

Hello there, Horace here again to show you the tag I made for this fortnight's Dragons dream challenge. The recipe is to use orange, purple and butterflies, what a great theme. Here's my creation.




I started by inking my tag




This was the reverse of a previously made 'gone wrong' tag. I thought I'd utilise it for this challenge rather than waste it, serendipitously it was already splattered with some orange Dylusions mist so my job was half done. I dabbed distress ink through our harlequin mask, then added concord distress ink to the edges of the tag.




I foraged in the stamp box, and found these little beauties.




Which I inked, again with the lovely concord distress ink. I stamped several butterflies, as you never know how many you may need. I then dabbed more concord ink onto the stamped butterflies, to add colour to the white areas of the image.




Podgy allowed me to use some of his special glue to adhere my elements to my tag, isn't he kind?




I loved making my tag, and look forward to the next challenge, what fun.




With love from the bears.

10 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful background you created! The perfect place for butterflies to land on!

    Hugs,

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horace, you really are beary good at stamping. I have some distress ink, its great stuff isnt it.
    I hope your tag gets appreciated in the challenge.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Horace! The orange is beautiful! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the masks you use. The harlequin one is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous tag! Love the beautiful stamping and great colors. Thank you for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous tag beautiful stamps

    Thanks for sharing at dragons dream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, Love those butterflies & great background.. Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really delicious tag - like die amelie I especially love the background. Sorry I'm so late catching up... I was out of wi-fi reach over the weekend (severe withdrawal symptoms were suffered), but I'll do my best to catch up!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunny tag, thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful tag with great background. Love the swirl. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream TIO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog. We read and treasure each and every one and always try to return visits. Please don't post spam, it will be deleted as bears much prefer chocolate! :)